Week 1 – 2nd Quarter Daily Lesson Log | November 6 – 10, 2023 DLLs
Greetings and welcome! To help teachers in transforming well-structured lesson plans into tangible student knowledge and reaching their educational objectives, we are pleased to offer our ready-made Week 1 – 2nd Quarter Daily Lesson Log | November 6-10, 2023 DLLs that adhere with the latest Curriculum Guide for every grade level. Below, you’ll find the links to access the weekly K–12 Daily Lesson Logs for download.
The Importance of Lesson Planning
Lesson planning is an essential tool for teachers. It helps in achieving learning objectives, keeping the class organized and ensuring students get the most out of their time in the classroom. By following a well-structured lesson plan, teachers can make teaching more effective and enjoyable for both themselves and their students.
Creating a lesson plan might seem like a tough task for teachers, but it’s a crucial part of teaching. Fortunately, there are strategies and tips that can help both new and experienced teachers. These resources offer practical and theoretical guidance for lesson planning, explaining what lesson plans are, why they matter and what components they should include.
A lesson plan is like a map that guides teachers on what to do in the classroom with their students. It tells them what to teach, when to teach it and how to do it. Think of it as a roadmap that takes you from the beginning of the class to the end. A well-structured lesson plan is essential because it helps teachers smoothly move from one step to the next, keeping students engaged and focused.
Lesson plans serve several important purposes:
- Setting Objectives: They help teachers think about what they want their students to learn in each class.
- Organizing Ideas: Lesson plans provide a framework for organizing concepts, teaching approaches and materials.
- Guiding Teachers: They help teachers plan their teaching path and know their goals.
- Enhancing Comprehension: A well-organized lesson plan makes it easier for students to understand the material.
- Avoiding Overreliance on Textbooks: They prevent teachers from relying too heavily on course books and encourage creativity.
- Demonstrating Competence: A good lesson plan shows students that their teacher knows what they are doing.
- Boosting Confidence: Having a plan boosts a teacher’s confidence in the classroom.
- Problem Recognition: It helps identify issues or challenges that might arise during the class.
- Adaptability: Lesson plans make it easier for teachers to adapt to different classes.
- Evaluation: They serve as a reference point for teachers to reflect on after the lesson is over.
- Selecting Activities and Materials: Lesson plans help decide the activities and materials needed to achieve teaching goals.
- Aligning with Curriculum Goals: They connect a lesson’s objectives with the broader curriculum.
Before creating a daily lesson, teachers should:
- Review Materials: Go through the lesson notes and instructional materials.
- Assess Learning Objectives: Consider the learning objectives and check if the suggested approach will help achieve those goals. Adjust as needed to suit your students.
- Anticipate Student Issues: Think about any challenges your students might face and choose the best way to address them. Include relevant questions if your approach involves asking questions.
- Time Management: Estimate how long each part of the lesson will take. Prepare assignments if necessary.
- Student Interaction: Ensure there’s time for student interaction in your plan.
- Diverse Activities: Structure your lesson with a brief introduction led by the teacher, student-led activities, and a concise teacher-led summary.
Week 1 – 2nd Quarter Daily Lesson Log |
November 6-10, 2023 DLLs
Grades 7 to 12 still processing.
MORE FREE TO DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
Budget of Work | Bulletin Board Display | Curriculum Guide | Daily Lesson Log | DepEd Announcements | DepEd Memo | DepEd News | DepEd Official Statements | DepEd Order | DepEd Press Releases | Designs and Templates | Detailed Lesson Plan | Diagnostic Test | Download Files Here | Exams | Forms | Graduation | Instructional Materials | Latest News | Latest! | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | PowerPoint Presentations | Reviewers | RPMS | School Forms | Summative Test | Teachers Guide | Teachers Manuals | Teachers Tools | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Workbooks
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield