Week 1 – 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log | May 2 – 5, 2023 DLLs
Welcome! To offer teachers the freedom to concentrate entirely on the type of learning that need to occur in a particular class, we have ready-made Week 1 – 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log | May 2 – 5, 2023 DLLs that are in line with the most recent Curriculum Guide for each grade level accessible for download. The download links for the weekly K–12 Daily Lesson Logs can be seen below.
Components of Lesson Plan
Any teacher must create a lesson plan since it comprises the planning resources, planning objectives, teaching strategies, and learning procedures, among other things. A lesson plan has to include the elements listed below:
- Clear identification of the subject is required.
- Normative Competence: in line with the curriculum.
- Basic Proficiency: in line with the curriculum.
- The metrics of Success Competence is expressed in practical and scalable language.
- Include three learning domains: cognitive, attitude, and psychomotor.
- Teaching Materials: The teaching materials must match the student’s stage of development. The way the content is organized must be appealing in order to motivate kids to learn.
- Time allocation: The appropriateness of time scheduling based on requirement at every stage.
- Accuracy of technique selection in learning methods.
- The three learning spheres are demonstrated via learning activities that demonstrate the learning process that students engage in.
- Learning Resources are revealed after the assessment of learning outcomes, which deals with learning objectives, is completed.
Additionally, some requirements for the preparation of lesson plans must include the following elements:
- A class’s identity, which includes the institution’s name, the name of the unit, the class, and the semester.
- The lesson’s identity, which includes the subject’s name, the lesson’s number and topic, as well as the scheduled day and time.
- The core competency, which outlines the essential attitudes, knowledge, and abilities that students must master in order to succeed in that subject’s school-level class.
- Fundamental skills and markers of achievement in competence. A set of skills known as “basic competencies” must be acquired by students in a particular topic before a competency indicator can be established. In the meanwhile, indicators of competence are actions or performances that may be assessed and observed to demonstrate the attainment of specific fundamental skills.
- Objectives, which are described as the actions and results of learning that students are expected to take in the teaching-learning process based on core competencies and fundamental competencies.
- Materials that are written based on the indications for competence accomplishment and include pertinent theories, facts, concepts, and methods.
- A teacher’s technique of instruction is how they design teaching-learning processes. The Communicative Language Teaching (Communicative) Approach and the Co-operative Language Learning Approach/Method are two teaching approaches that may be used to teach spoken ESL.
- Resources and media, h. Books, slides, overheads, flashcards, tape recordings, CDs, VCDs, and the Internet are just a few of the media that teachers employ to provide content and uphold processes. Textbooks, novels, English newspapers and periodicals, and other IT resources are only a few examples of the actual materials that may be accessed through libraries and the internet.
- Teaching activities, which are broken down into the three stages of activities before to, during, and following instruction.
- Assessments, which are performed to assess the outcomes of the students’ research and in which the tools employed are based on the indicators for competency accomplishment previously established.
Week 1 – 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log |
May 2 – 5, 2023 DLLs
Grades 7 to 12 still processing.
MORE FREE TO DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
Budget of Work | Bulletin Board Display | Curriculum Guide | Daily Lesson Log | DepEd Announcements | DepEd Memo | DepEd News | DepEd Official Statements | DepEd Order | DepEd Press Releases | Designs and Templates | Detailed Lesson Plan | Diagnostic Test | Download Files Here | Exams | Forms | Graduation | Instructional Materials | Latest News | Latest! | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | PowerPoint Presentations | Reviewers | RPMS | School Forms | Summative Test | Teachers Guide | Teachers Manuals | Teachers Tools | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Workbooks
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield