Week 3 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL | June 17 – 21, 2019
Welcome to school year 2019 – 2020! To help you in your lesson preparations, you can now download K to 12 Daily lesson Logs aligned with the current Curriculum Guide for each grade level. Preparing Daily Lesson Logs is very crucial. It consumes a lot of time especially when we lack the required learning materials and teachers guides. Worry no more, we aim to make your work a lot easier. Visit this website regularly to get the latest and updated Daily Lesson Logs. Here you will find the download links for the LATEST Week 3 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL | June 17 – 21, 2019
Download links are located below. But first, might as well read the article below.
DO 22, s. 2013
REVISED GUIDELINES ON THE TRANSFER OF TEACHERS FROM ONE STATION TO ANOTHER
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- The Basic Education Information System (BEIS) Teacher Deployment Analysis for the previous school years consistently reveals imbalances in the deployment of public school teachers. There are still a big number of “cool colored” schools, with pupil/student-teacher ratio of less than 40:1, while at the same time, there remains many “red” and “black” schools. As such, it is imperative to effect transfers of teachers from one station to another in order for the Department of Education (DepEd) to ensure the equity of teacher deployment.
- In view of the foregoing circumstances, this Department hereby amends DepEd Order No. 21, s. 2005 and issues these Revised Guidelines on the Transfer of Teachers from One Station to Another.
- While efforts shall be exhausted to secure the consent of a teacher to be transferred, there are certain conditions which can validly be considered as “in the exigency of the service” and transfers may be made even without the consent of the teacher. These include the following:
- When the pupil/student-teacher ratio of the school is below 35:1 for elementary and 27:1 for secondary level, except when the school is implementing multigrade classes;
- When there is a considerable decrease in enrollment in certain schools arising from evacuation due to armed conflict, national disasters, resettlement of families, closure of large private firms in the area, and other similar circumstances; or
- When the teacher is declared excess by the principal/school head (SH) and his/her expertise/area of specialization is needed in another school/district/division.
- As such, in the event that teachers are transferred in the exigency of the service, the following may serve as a guide in the decision on whom to transfer:
- Teachers who were last to be hired (Last in, First out);
- Non-residents of the barangay or municipality where the school is located;
- Residents of the barangay or municipality of the proposed recipient school; or
- Secondary school teachers teaching subjects other than their areas of specialization.
- Should teachers identified in Paragraph Nos. 3 and 4 desire not to transfer, they shall be given additional assignments such as remedial and summer classes, work related to Alternative Delivery Modes (ADMs), tasks concerning Alternative Learning Systems (ALS) and other assignments that their respective SHs may deem proper.
- On the other hand, the following situations should be given priority when teachers are seeking transfer to another station which is in need of additional teachers:
- When the teacher is declared excess by the SH and/or his/her expertise/area of specialization is needed in another school / district / division;
- The teacher has served for more than five years outside his/her home barangay/municipality;
- The teacher is a bonafide resident of the barangay, municipality, city, or province where the school is located (RA No. 8190, Localization Law), as evidenced by the teacher’s Voter’s ID;
- The teacher is joining his/her husband/wife in the same school (RA No. 4670);
- She is a nursing mother (PD No. 603, Child and Youth Welfare Code);
- The teacher’s life is in danger due to armed conflict, hostilities, or other similar circumstances in the area where the school is located; or
- He/She is in poor health condition, as evidenced by pertinent medical records to that effect.
- The Division Planning Unit shall ensure that the transfer of teachers in their respective divisions are properly recorded and processed in the EBEIS, and its effect on pupil/student-teacher ratio is analyzed.
- Anyone found guilty of violating any of the provisions of these guidelines or any part hereof shall be charged administratively pursuant to Republic Act (RA) No. 6713 otherwise known as the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees and other relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- These guidelines shall be construed consistent with the Administrative Code of 1987 and with RA No. 4670, otherwise known as the Magna Carta for Public School Teachers.
- These guidelines hereby amend DepEd Order No. 21, s. 2005. Other rules, regulations and issuances which are also inconsistent with these guidelines are hereby repealed, rescinded or modified accordingly.
- These guidelines shall take effect immediately upon approval.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepEd Order: (No. 21, s. 2005)
Week 3 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL
June 17 – 21, 2019
Grades 7 to 12 still processing.
Please visit our website from time to time for new and unannounced additional uploads. Thank you.
You may also request for specific files in our Facebook Page.
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”