Week 4 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL | June 24 – 28, 2019
Welcome to school year 2019 – 2020! To help you in your lesson preparations, you can now download K to 12 Daily lesson Logs aligned with the current Curriculum Guide for each grade level. Preparing Daily Lesson Logs is very crucial. It consumes a lot of time especially when we lack the required learning materials and teachers guides. Worry no more, we aim to make your work a lot easier. Visit this website regularly to get the latest and updated Daily Lesson Logs. Here you will find the download links for the LATEST Week 4 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL | June 24 – 28, 2019
Download links are located below. But first, might as well read the article below.
DepEd MEMORANDUM No. 072, s.2019
ANNUAL CELEBRATION OF THE NATIONAL LITERACY WEEK
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public and Private Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
1. The Department of Education (DepEd), in coordination with the Literacy Coordinating Council (LCC), announces the Annual Celebration of the National Literacy Week from September 2 to 8 of every year. This is pursuant to Presidential Proclamation No. 239, s. 1993 entitled Declaring the Period from September 2 to 8 of every Year as Literacy Week, and the UNESCO Proclamation in 1966 that September 8 be celebrated as International Literacy Day from 1966 onwards.
2. The National Literacy Week shall be celebrated annually with the following objectives:
a. generate awareness and appreciation of literacy programs and projects among educators, learners, stakeholders, and the community;
b. highlight the role of education in the eradication of illiteracy;
c. create interest and understanding of issues and concerns related to literacy among various sectors;
d. develop and sustain a critical mass of social mobilizers, advocates, and supporters of literacy; and
e. recognize those who have dedicated their life’s work to reaching out to illiterate individuals and communities.
3. DepEd enjoins regional directors, schools division superintendents, district supervisors, school principals/heads, and Alternative Learning System (ALS) mobile teachers/coordinators/facilitators including private school administrators and teachers to conduct relevant activities in line with the objectives of the National Literacy Week. All learners and community stakeholders are also enjoined to participate.
4. The implementation of relevant literacy programs in schools and community learning centers shall ensure that activities are aligned to DepEd’s goal of developing learners with 21st century skills.
5. Awarding ceremonies to recognize literacy champions, including Local Government Units, and Civil Society Organizations who actively support DepEd in implementing community-based literacy programs may also be conducted during the week-long celebration.
6. Expenses incurred relative to the conduct of the activities during the celebration shall be charged to local funds, subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations, or through the support of external partners.
7. For more information, please contact the Literacy Coordinating Council Secretariat, 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone nos. (02) 631-0579, (02) 631-0567, and (02) 631-0590.
8. Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
LEON0R MAGTOLIS BRIONES
Reference: DepEd MEMORANDUM No. 072, s.2019
Week 4 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL
June 24 – 28, 2019
Grades 7 to 12 still processing.
Please visit our website from time to time for new and unannounced additional uploads. Thank you.
You may also request for specific files in our Facebook Page.
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”