Week 9 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log | June 26 – 30, 2023 DLLs
Welcome! To help teachers clarify what they want students to achieve by the end of the lesson, ensuring a focused and purposeful approach to teaching, we have ready-made weekly K–12 Daily Lesson Logs that are in line with the most recent Curriculum Guide for each grade level accessible for download. The download links for Week 9 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log | June 26 – 30, 2023 DLLs can be seen below.
The Role of Teaching and Learning Activities in Education
Teaching and learning activities are fundamental for achieving educational goals. By carefully planning and implementing these activities, teachers can create engaging learning experiences that cater to the diverse needs of students while fostering their active participation and social development.
Teachers play an essential role in facilitating the learning process and achieving educational goals. Teachers employ various teaching and learning activities to develop planned contents and meet the objectives set by the education department. The didactic sequence which involves a series of instructional activities holds great significance in this process. When properly ordered and planned, these activities can take shape effectively, fostering active student participation. The planning of activities should incorporate different levels of difficulty to cater to diverse student needs and ensure a suitable pace of learning. Throughout this process, it is essential not to overlook the social dimension of education.
When proposing activities in schools, it is vital for students to understand the objectives right from the start. This allows them to position themselves appropriately within the learning sequence. It is also crucial to employ a combination of expository and research-based didactic strategies. Expository strategies aimed at introducing concepts include introductory planning, periodic synthesis and final synthesis of the instructional unit. These strategies provide an opportunity to reinforce key aspects and enhance students’ understanding. On the other hand, research-based strategies encompass problem identification, determining causes, data gathering, classification, analysis, comparison, drawing conclusions and framing them within a meaningful context.
In the context of educational tasks, there are various typologies that help identify their nature and cognitive operations involved. One popular classification categorizes tasks into the following groups:
- Memorization tasks – Students are required to reproduce previously presented information.
- Routine and procedural tasks – Students utilize standardized formulas or algorithms to produce answers.
- Comprehension tasks – Students engage in three types of behaviors: recognizing previously presented information, employing procedures to solve new problems or choose among alternatives and making inferences based on the presented information.
- Activities can also be classified as well-structured or poorly structured. Well-structured tasks have a predictable outcome and are easy to assess. In contrast, poorly structured tasks demand interpretation, transformation and modification of teacher-provided guidelines. While well-structured tasks focus on knowledge acquisition and align with behaviorism-based learning approaches, poorly structured tasks aim to organize students’ internal knowledge and are rooted in constructivist learning conceptions.
In the national educational context, activities vary in nature and the level of teacher intervention. Some examples include:
- Closed activity program with a certain degree of organization. This refers to activities and problems where theory is applied in practical settings. These activities are often organized by the teacher to create a constructive sequence of learning.
- Open activity program with a flexible degree of organization. These activities are prepared based on students’ interests and encourage spontaneity and exploration.
Week 9 4th Quarter Daily Lesson Log |
June 26 – 30, 2023 DLLs
Grades 7 to 12 still processing.
MORE FREE TO DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
Budget of Work | Bulletin Board Display | Curriculum Guide | Daily Lesson Log | DepEd Announcements | DepEd Memo | DepEd News | DepEd Official Statements | DepEd Order | DepEd Press Releases | Designs and Templates | Detailed Lesson Plan | Diagnostic Test | Download Files Here | Exams | Forms | Graduation | Instructional Materials | Latest News | Latest! | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | PowerPoint Presentations | Reviewers | RPMS | School Forms | Summative Test | Teachers Guide | Teachers Manuals | Teachers Tools | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Workbooks
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield