Download K-12 Curriculum Guides
You will find the Google download links for the K-12 Curriculum Guides after the article below. You may read the following article or you may scroll down directly for the download links.
>>> Main Features of the Enhanced K to 12 Curriculum.
In the old curriculum, so much knowledge, skills, and values were expected to be learnt by students within a limited period of time. Moreover, learning tended to be more focused on content, which was fragmented and disintegrated. These could be some reasons why many Filipino students failed to master the competencies and gain lifelong learning skills necessary for a productive life.
The K to 12 Education Program addresses these shortcomings by reforming the basic education curriculum. The following are some features of the curriculum:
- The K to 12 curriculum is decongested. The new curriculum focuses on understanding for mastery and has removed the unnecessarily repeated competencies.
- The K to 12 curriculum is seamless. This ensures smooth transition between grade levels and continuum of competencies through spiral progression where learning of knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes increases in depth and breadth. There is also continuity of competencies and standards from elementary to secondary level through a unified curriculum framework. The unified standards and competencies ensures integration of what learners learn across grade levels and across learning areas for a more meaningful learning.
- The K to 12 curriculum is relevant and responsive as it centers on the Filipino learner; it is developmentally appropriate (age appropriate) and focuses on succeeding in the 21st century. Moreover, the curriculum responds to the needs of the community: an agricultural town may offer agricultural elective courses; a coastal area, fishery elective courses; an urban area, industrial arts. Learning will be systematically matched with labor market requirements.
- K to 12 Curriculum is enriched. It uses integrative, inquiry-based and constructive approaches to develop the competencies of learners.
- K to 12 curriculum is learner-centered. It focuses on the optimum development of the Filipino child.<<<
Ready to Download K-12 Curriculum Guides
- Kindergarten Curriculum Guide | Download
- Araling Panlipunan Curriculum Guide | Download
- Arts Curriculum Guide Download
- Edukasyon Sa Pagpapakatao Curriculum Guide | Download
- English Curriculum Guide | Download
- EPP,TLE Curriculum Guide | Download
- Filipino Curriculum Guide | Download
- Health Curriculum Guide | Download
- Math Curriculum Guide | Download
- Mother Tongue Curriculum Guide | Download
- Music Curriculum Guide | Download
- Physical Education Curriculum Guide | Download
- Science Curriculum Guide | Download
Alternative Learning System (ALS)- K to 12 Basic Education Program
- ALS Learning Strand 1 Comm Skills English Download
- ALS Learning Strand 1 Comm Skills Filipino Download
- ALS Learning Strand 2 Scientific and Critical Thinking Skills Download
- ALS Learning Strand 3 Mathematical and Problem Solving Skills Download
- ALS Learning Strand 4 Life and Career Skills Download
- ALS Learning Strand 5 Understanding the Self and Society Download
- ALS Learning Strand 6 Digital Literacy Download
MORE FREE TO DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
Budget of Work | Bulletin Board Display | Curriculum Guide | Daily Lesson Log | DepEd Announcements | DepEd Memo | DepEd News | DepEd Official Statements | DepEd Order | DepEd Press Releases | Designs and Templates | Detailed Lesson Plan | Diagnostic Test | Download Files Here | Exams | Forms | Graduation | Instructional Materials | Latest News | Latest! | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | Powerpoint Presentations | Reviewers | RPMS | School Forms | Summative Test | Teachers Guide | Teachers Manuals | Teachers Tools | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Workbooks
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”