Week 8 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL | July 22 – 26, 2019
Welcome to school year 2019 – 2020! To help you in your lesson preparations, you can now download K to 12 Daily lesson Logs aligned with the current Curriculum Guide for each grade level. Preparing Daily Lesson Logs is very crucial. It consumes a lot of time especially when we lack the required learning materials and teachers guides. Worry no more, we aim to make your work a lot easier. Visit this website regularly to get the latest and updated Daily Lesson Logs. Here you will find the download links for the LATEST Week 8 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL | July 22 – 26, 2019
Download links are located below. But first, might as well read the article below.
DepEd Order No. 017, s. 2019
GUIDELINES ON THE PROVISION AND USE OF OFFICIAL MOBILE PHONES, POSTPAID LINES AND PREPAID LOADS
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, the Department of Education (DepEd) issues the enclosed Guidelines on the Provision and Use of Official Mobile Phones, Postpaid Lines and Prepaid Loads.
- This Order shall take effect immediately upon issuance.
- For more information, please contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Finance, 2nd Floor, Rizal Building, Department of Education Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone no. (02) 633-9342.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
The use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) equipment such as mobile phones is essential in carrying out the diverse tasks and responsibilities in workplaces especially in the Department of Education (DepEd). Mobile phones complemented with provisions on postpaid lines and prepaid loads allow the DepEd officials and other personnel concerned to have immediate communication with clients and stakeholders, and enable them to respond to time-sensitive issues and concerns.
II. Scope of the Policy
This DepEd Order provides standards and procedures in the provision and use of mobile phones, postpaid lines and prepaid loads to DepEd officials and personnel at the Central Office, Regional Offices, Schools Division Offices, and public schools. This also defines the roles and responsibilities of offices concerned in managing this program.
III. Policy Statement
This policy aims to rationalize and regulate the provision and use of mobile phones, postpaid lines and prepaid loads for authorized regular DepEd’ officials and personnel concerned at the Central Office, Regional Offices, Schools Division Offices and public schools.
The Department shall provide authorized officials and personnel listed herein with postpaid line and prepaid load for use in the performance of their official duties and responsibilities.
- This provision shall not be treated as allowance, but as an expense subject to reimbursement or liquidation procedure requiring official submission of the corresponding billing statements and/or receipts.
- The postpaid line and prepaid load shall be provided to officials, and to other personnel holding regular positions in the DepEd agency staffing pattern who have been duly designated by the competent authorities to perform the duties and responsibilities as Officers-in-Charge of such positions.
- The authorized/eligible recipients and their maximum monthly provision for the postpaid line and prepaid load are as follows:
Office and Position
|Assistant Division Chief||1,000.00|
|Allowable provision for the staff of the Office of the Secretary – Proper||5,000|
|Allowable provision for the staff of the Office of Undersecretary||3,000.00|
|Allowable provision for the staff of the Office of the Assistant Secretary||2,000.00|
|Allowable provision for the staff of the Office of the Director||1,000.00|
|Regional Director (RD)||4,000.00|
|Assistant Regional Director||3,000.00|
|Education Program Supervisor||500|
|Allowable provision for other RO personnel authorized by the RD||8,000.00|
School Division Office
|School Division Superintendent||3,000.00|
|Assistant School Division Superintendent||2,500.00|
|Education Program Supervisor||500.00|
|Public Schools District Supervisor||500.00|
|Allowable provision for other SDO personnel authorized by the SDS||8,000.00|
- The members of the Executive Committee may be allowed not more than two (2) mobile phone line accounts, provided that the total amount (when the two (2) billings are added) to be availed shall not exceed the monthly ceiling herein specified per position or eligible recipient. However, for the other eligible recipients, only one (1) postpaid line per eligible recipient shall be allowed regardless of whether the ceiling has been fully used or not. The eligible recipient has the option to avail of either a postpaid line (DepEd Account or Personal Account) or prepaid load.
- The Head of Office concerned shall identify and submit to Personnel Division/Section/Unit the list of personnel/staff who will be authorized to avail of official postpaid line and prepaid load chargeable against the “allowable provision per office”. Staff who are on Contract of Service (COS) or Job Order status will not be allowed to avail of this provision. Attached is the template to be used for this purpose. (See attached Annex A)
Week 8 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log DLL
July 22 – 26, 2019
Grades 7 to 12 still processing.
Please visit our website from time to time for new and unannounced additional uploads. Thank you.
You may also request for specific files in our Facebook Page.
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”