Week 8 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log | October 16 – 20, 2023 DLLs
Greetings and welcome! To help teachers ensure curriculum consistency and compliance with educational standards, align teaching with specific educational goals and requirements and deliver effective and well-organized instruction, ultimately benefiting both teachers and their students, we offer our ready-made Week 8 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log | October 16 – 20, 2023 DLLs that adhere with the latest Curriculum Guide for every grade level. Below, you’ll find the links to access the weekly K–12 Daily Lesson Logs for download.
At DepEd Resources.com, you will find the download links for the LATEST 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Logs and other essential educational and teachers’ files.
Planning for Effective Teaching
Teachers can be really good at their job but there are different ideas about what makes teachers great. However, everyone agrees that good teachers can make a real difference. So, we need to make sure they use their influence to help students in a powerful and amazing way. There are many things teachers can do to be effective but some behaviors and techniques stand out in successful teachers. It’s important to figure out what these behaviors and techniques are.
Various researchers have come up with plans for effective teaching. These plans are a bit different but they all support ideas that have been proven to work in research. Teaching is a complex journey so having a map can help teachers reach their goals. These plans divide effective teaching into three parts: things that get students excited about learning, things that make lessons organized and things that help build good relationships with students. All of these things together make teaching effective.
- Getting students excited about learning includes things like how fast the teacher teaches, what the teacher expects from students and how well the class is managed.
- Making lessons organized means getting students ready to learn, making things clear, having good routines, making sure students succeed, giving time for thinking and keeping an eye on how students are doing.
- Building good relationships means being kind, respectful and genuine, showing interest and excitement and listening to students.
Being a great teacher has two parts: the science part and the art part. The science part is easier to measure because it’s about what you do and how you do it. The art part is harder to measure because it’s about your attitudes and behaviors, which can be hard to see. Effective teachers are experts at both the science and the art of teaching.
- The science of teaching includes making plans for what you want to teach, how you’ll teach it and how you’ll check if students are learning.
- The art of teaching is about finding what makes students excited about learning, recognizing that each student is different and thinking about how a student’s confidence affects their learning.
There are also plans that talk about the different things a teacher should do to help students learn better. These plans have different parts:
- Planning and preparing: This is about knowing what to teach, understanding your students, setting goals, using resources and making sure your teaching makes sense.
- The classroom environment: This is about creating a respectful and comfortable place for learning, managing classroom rules, student behavior and the physical space.
- Instruction: This is about talking with students, using questions and discussions, getting students involved in learning, using assessments and being flexible.
- Professional responsibilities: This is about acting like a professional by thinking about your teaching, keeping records, talking to families, being part of a teacher community, growing as a teacher and showing professionalism.
Week 8 – 1st Quarter Daily Lesson Log |
October 16 – 20, 2023 DLLs
MORE FREE TO DOWNLOAD FILES HERE
Budget of Work | Bulletin Board Display | Curriculum Guide | Daily Lesson Log | DepEd Announcements | DepEd Memo | DepEd News | DepEd Official Statements | DepEd Order | DepEd Press Releases | Designs and Templates | Detailed Lesson Plan | Diagnostic Test | Download Files Here | Exams | Forms | Graduation | Instructional Materials | Latest News | Latest! | Learners Material | Periodical Tests | PowerPoint Presentations | Reviewers | RPMS | School Forms | Summative Test | Teachers Guide | Teachers Manuals | Teachers Tools | Weekly Daily Lesson Log | Workbooks
These daily lesson log were made in compliance with the Department of Education format.
DepEd Resources credits these files to all the owners and authors as well as those who sent us this files for posting. We will always be thankful of you. You make DepEd Resources possible for our beloved teachers .
“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield